List of Supporting Documents:
Please bring the following self-attested documents along with you when you come for admission.
- A self-attested copy of the Birth Certificate, in English. (In case of certificates in languages other than English, please bring the original notarized certificate translated in English)
- A self-attested copy of the residence proof. Residence proof should be strictly in the name of the father, mother or grandparents of the child seeking admission.
Any ONE of the following documents can be produced as proof of residence:
- Passport (Recent)
- Electricity Bill(Recent)
- Telephone Bill (Land Line)
- Unique I.D. (Aadhar) Card
- Bank statement for the current month
- Registered Sale / Rent Agreement Copy
- Please Note - Ration Card Will Not be accepted as proof of residence.
- The Parental Consent Form provided in the printout of the online Admission Form has to be completely filled and signed by the parents.
- The Medical Certificate provided in the printout of the online Admission Form has to be completely filled, signed and stamped by a registered medical practitioner.
- Two latest colour photographs of the child properly affixed on the place provided on the printout of the Admission Form.
- Parents from the Reserved Category, who want the caste to be entered in the school register should submit a self-attested copy of the Caste Certificate in the name of the student and issued by the concerned Municipal Authorities.
- Children who have the Aadhaar Card received from the Government of India can submit a self-attested copy of the same.
- A self-attested copy of the marksheet of the previous grade from the previous school. (Whichever latest marksheet of the previous grade is available).